From local farming business to regional powerhouse.
Hart-T-Tree Farms is a family owned Christmas Tree Farm company from North Carolina that has been in business for over 40 years. They have been supplying South Florida with Christmas Trees throughout the holiday season since the 1980’s.
Now into the 2020’s, facing mounting competition, an expanded consumer landscape, and a need to adapt their business model to totally new consumer types, they couldn’t do it all alone. We took their brand and helped translate the quality, tradition, and overall warm holiday emotion to the masses. And we enjoyed every step of the process.
solutions for a record breaking season
Hart-T-Tree Farms invested in digital ads to help promote their localized Christmas Tree Lots for the first time ever. To say it was a worthy investment would be an understatement. Our guidance, strategy and creative delivered a record breaking revenue year, the highest in their 40 year history.
Digital Ad Placements:
(5 Week Campaign)
Email Marketing/Pre Sales:
Well over 100+ pre-sales within a 20 day window prior to the lots opening.
engagement + sales
Facebook + Instagram:
- Increased social media following by 19% YOY, 13% MOM on Facebook
- Increased Facebook page engagement by 9% utilizing hyper-local influencers for a two month period
- Obtained a weekly growth rate of 14% on Instagram during high season
- Collaborated with hyper local influencers and local businesses to generate leads and UGC
- Average of 13% growth in engagement per post
- Obtained online record sales with over 300 units sold from November - December 2020
- Updated and created website design to support E-commerce store
- +22,000 website visits
+65,000 page views
The Into The Blue team stepped up to our challenge. They created an excellent marketing strategy that professionally tied into an already existing Christmas theme. They had great planning, communication and execution which was extremely helpful for our fast paced and high energy tree season. Thank you Into the Blue! Our customers appreciate all your work as well!
how can we help your brand?
you can also view our contact page for more.